Army Medical Specialist Corps Association - AMSCA.ME
The Army Medical Specialist Corps Association (AMSCA) was established in 1983 to facilitate communication and camaraderie among current, retired and previous members of the Army Medical Specialist Corps.
The Army Medical Specialist Corps (AMSC) consists of Army occupational therapists, physical therapists, dietitians and physician assistants. The AMSC and each of its specialties have a long history of service and support to the military warfighters.
- Provide networking and social opportunities for its members
- Support the goals of the AMSC
- Help to preserve the history of the AMSC
- Recognize the literary, educational, artistic, and community services of its members
- Provide scholarships and research grants
Submission deadline for scholarships is April 1st of each year. Learn More about AMSCA Scholarships.
Who is eligible to join AMSCA?
Any current or past member (with an honorable discharge) of the AMSC. All current and past AMSC officers are welcome. We have low annual dues of $20. After your initial membership, you can renew annually, or for your convenience, pay for a 3-yr membership ($60).
Join us today!
Any current or past AMSC officer (with an honorable discharge) may join AMSCA.
Join online using PayPal, credit card, or check.
All membership applications will be reviewed for eligibility before the membership becomes active.
To renew, login to the members section. If you prefer, you can renew by mail with this form.
If necessary, visit the Adobe Reader website for the free download.
Make a Donation:
You may donate to any of these designated funds:
- Endowment for Scholarly Activities
- Nannie Rudd Evans Scholarship
- AMSCA Education Grant for Family Members
- AMSCA General Fund
- COL Betty Lambertson Memorial Newsletter Fund